Friday, 5 June 2015
Five on Friday - Random things about me
1. I prefer to eat baked beans cold, though I don't eat them straight out of the tin......honest.....well sometimes.
2. I can't park a car, it is always at an angle......seriously, EVERY time. (and I'm getting a truck! What am I thinking!)
3. My family trees goes back hundreds of years in Cornwall, mostly miners. Before that my ancestors were landed gentry, including Lords and a Prince of Denmark apparently!! Delaware in America was named after one of my ancestors. It's o.k. you don't have to curtsy, I think I take after the Cornish Miners and feel prouder of them.
4. I am 5' 1 ", see I told you I take after the miners, we are all short so we could fit down the mines. I have blue eyes and originally had reddish brown hair, but it changes every few years. I am an 'apple' shape. Oh how I wish I was born tall and naturally thin, but I am a typical 'celt'.
5. My blood group is O Negative which makes me very popular with the Blood Donation service. I have not felt able to give blood in the last few years because of health issues but today I will go on to their site HERE to find out when and where the next session is being run. They are desperately short of supplies. If you feel that you may be able to help them pop over and look at their page. I have been lucky to have received first class care from the NHS over the years, this is my way of giving something back.
Would you like to share 5 things about yourself? I would love to learn random things about you :)
For this post I am joining Amy over at love made my home
Welcome to my new followers!!