Friday 26 September 2014

Late September in Cornwall






OH left work early this evening so we headed to the beach for a walk.  It's hard to believe it is late September.  It was so warm people were sitting on the beach and going in for a swim minus wetsuits.

Apologies to Knittynutter for showing you what you are missing x









The bar that  nearly washed away in the storms















I spotted a couple of dalmatians, I don't see many of them anymore so I thought I would take a photo.  He didn't think much of it :)

Chickpea xx

Welcome to Andrea :)

15 comments:

  1. The beach looks lovely, but I'm sure it will look a bit different in a few weeks, lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had a lovely september, what a lovely way to spend an evening just strolling on the beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing it again!- (making me green with envy at Cornish beaches) we may have to move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly you are right Simple Living, but I love the beach in the winter just as much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually it was really busy Amy, I think everyone is making the most of it while they can

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me it is the perfect way to spend an evening Dawn I could never live far from the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks a lovely place to take a walk. My mums neighbour used to have a dalmatian, soft as a brush he was. He used to poke his head over the wall when my youngest was little & let him colour his face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are lovely dogs Joanne, they don't seem to be so popular these days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always lovely to walk along the beach. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful beach. It sounds like you've been having incredible weather there. I had read that they predicted a very warm fall for your whole country, something to do with El Nino, maybe? I don't remember the exact reason but it sounds like it's really paying off! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will try to reply to all you lovely people xx Spam will be deleted so don't even bother!