Sunday 7 September 2014

Sea Fever















I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;
                          And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.
John Masefield


After a bad morning, I needed something to lift my spirits, a drive where I felt every bump took me to my beloved Cornish Coast.  

Chickpea xx

Welcome to John whose blog always makes me smile

16 comments:

  1. Fresh air and sea breezes are good for the soul. Have a wonderful new week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing as good as the salty sea air and the sparkle of the sun on the water to replenish ourselves. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that beautiful sea view was worth it. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tammy, same to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was worth every bump Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures. This is the exact reason that I love living on the water :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I envy you living on a boat Fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB photo's Chickpea,Thanks for sharing
    Take Care
    Love
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous pictures , envious that i cant visit Cornwall again for quite a while.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks lovely where you are Knittynutter :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, some time by the sea always restores my spirits too. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. STOP posting pictures of your beautiful Cornish sea views! You are just making me sooooo jealous!!!
    Sun on sparkling sea just lifts the spirits so much, so don't really stop!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will try to reply to all you lovely people xx Spam will be deleted so don't even bother!